The Chest Imaging Platform (CIP) offers both a software library and a clinical-oriented tool that can enable the development and translation of known and novel quantitative phenotypes in lung diseases, including COPD, ILD and ALI.
- Extension to the Slicer that integrates:
- CIP functionality as a Toolkit exposing of the CLIs.
- Slicer specific modules to provide user-friendly chest CT quantitative solutions.
- Visualization of scale-space particles and labelmaps
- Integrated workflows to end-to-end clinical evaluation.
CIP offers a Common library to perform:
- Lung and lobe automatic segmentation.
- Airway detection, sizing and labeling.
CIP also contains a python-based library for:
- Scale-space particles for vasculature, airway and fissure extraction
- Computation of phenotypes for emphysema, chronic bronchitis and vasculature assessment.
- Workflows for batch analysis based on Nipype workflows.