The CIP Library is a package of tool for developers that can be executed either interactively or in automated processes.
The tools are divided into six main categories:
- Segmentation: Segmentation of different parts of the lung following our Chest Conventions.
- Registration: Lung registration tools.
- Particles: High level tools that use algorithms based on particles to segment and classify airways and vessels.
- Processing: Processing tools that are usually required as a previous step for another higher level tools, but that can be used independiently.
- Quantification: Quantification of different general image statistics.
- Utils: Auxiliary tools that are used by different CLIs.
Each category has a number of tools that goes from 3 to more than 20, that can be used either on an individual basis or combined in automatic batch processes.
Click [here] to install the library.